Re: [Tails-l10n] new instructions for translators:

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
CC: tails-translations
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] new instructions for translators:
Hi,

ignifugo (2020-01-18):
> hem.. I dont' understand if my account is of a reviewer.. where I can
> find a feedback?

I don't know if/how a user can check themselves what access they have.
The easiest way I can think of is: if you can accept a suggestion,
then this means you already have reviewer status.

> but.. ok, I can propose myself, and cenere AT insiberia DOT net

I see that cenere is now a reviewer.

> - I would like set a remote meeting, in 2 months.. to speak about "how
> we feel with this way of translate and if we have suggestions or
> feedback by our team".. what do you think? To keep if there are
> misunderstanding and maybe planned seasonally this l10n-meeting..? or
> small tricks in the UI that can do our life better :)

I think it's a great idea, thank you for proposing this!

I'm adding the maintainers of the platform in the loop: IMO it's key
that at least drebs attends :)

> I dont' know.. like the 16 of march.. ?! it' is monday, in the evening?
> 18:00?

Would this work for other interested people?