Re: [Tails-l10n] new instructions for translators:

Author: ignifugo
To: tails-l10n
CC: Transitails
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] new instructions for translators:
On 12/02/20 08:37, intrigeri wrote:
>> - I would like set a remote meeting, in 2 months.. to speak about "how
>> we feel with this way of translate and if we have suggestions or
>> feedback by our team".. what do you think? To keep if there are
>> misunderstanding and maybe planned seasonally this l10n-meeting..? or
>> small tricks in the UI that can do our life better :)
> I think it's a great idea, thank you for proposing this!
>
> I'm adding the maintainers of the platform in the loop: IMO it's key
> that at least drebs attends :)
>
>> I dont' know.. like the 16 of march.. ?! it' is monday, in the evening?
>> 18:00?
> Would this work for other interested people?

some news? :)

I think is nice to give a feedback about the weblate, because working on
a software in development, is like... dancing on a boat.. :P exciting
but also a bit disturbing.

hem.. I think that as "human feeling" we, translators, need to be a bit
confirmed by the developers on what we are doing :) and probably is nice
receive a feedback.

hugs igni