[Tails-l10n] new instructions for translators:

Author: ignifugo
To: emma peel, l10 >> Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-l10n] new instructions for translators:
On 23/11/19 09:36, emma peel wrote:
> Here the new instructions for translators:
>
> https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/with_translation_platform/
>
> The admins have decided not to accept automatically the suggestions after two votes, because anybody could make a second account and vote their own suggestions.
>
> Now, there are reviewers that can accept suggestions. Try to accept the suggestions of other people, not yours!
>
> If you want to be able to accept suggestions, you can ask the admins on tails-l10n. If you have been translating for a while etc and specially if you have somebody voucher for you this will not be a problem.

Hi I dont' know if in the team of people speaking italian there are a
reviewer,

hem.. I dont' understand if my account is of a reviewer.. where I can
find a feedback?

but.. ok, I can propose myself, and cenere AT insiberia DOT net

Second point:

- I would like set a remote meeting, in 2 months.. to speak about "how
we feel with this way of translate and if we have suggestions or
feedback by our team".. what do you think? To keep if there are
misunderstanding and maybe planned seasonally this l10n-meeting..? or
small tricks in the UI that can do our life better :)

I dont' know.. like the 16 of march.. ?! it' is monday, in the evening?

18:00?

Hugs

Ignifugo