Re: [Tails-l10n] More reviewers Re: Include languages with 0…

Author: Sandro Knauß
To: tails-l10n
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] More reviewers Re: Include languages with 0 reviewed strings
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] More reviewers Re: Include languages with 0 reviewed strings
Hey,

> > Regarding this, I must say, there is another big thing to take into
> > account: There are not enough reviewers in transifex.
>
> > I therefore call upon the native speakers of the Tails team to become
> > reviewers, or vouch for new native reviewers for most languages except
> > maybe French and Turkish, in transifex and weblate as well.
> Shall we try to get more reviewers via Twitter or another campaign?

As we already have the translation platform in place, may it makes sense to
think about to move the translation done via Transifex to Weblate? So the
language teams don't need to keep two places up-to-date. Sure this would not
solve the issue at the moment, but may help in the long run...

hefee