Re: [Tails-l10n] No danish in 4.1

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] No danish in 4.1
Hi,

emma peel:
> I think sajolida maybe meant reviewed, which, technically, is when a translation is really complete.

> The need for reviewing the translations is explained on the other threads.

> I understand that from your point of view this seems like a step
> back, but the truth is that it was quite dangerous for our users to
> ship unreviewed translations, and we are lucky that nobody has
> abused this yet.

> Please keep in mind that this is done with the will of making the
> translations more usable and safe.

> Please consider reviewing the Danish translations to fix this issue.

Thanks a lot, emma, for explaining this.

Additional context can be found there:

- https://lists.autistici.org/message/20191031.184455.70d3517c.en.html
where I tried to explain the various reasons in favour of the new
algorithm

- https://lists.autistici.org/message/20191101.181409.7988e6e9.en.html
where I dug further into scootergrisen's concern about reviews;
emma, it would be awesome if you could answer the question
I asked you there :)

Cheers,
--
intrigeri