Re: [Tails-l10n] No danish in 4.1

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] No danish in 4.1
emma peel:
> scootergrisen:
>>> We're aware of this. In Tails 4.0, we decided to remove all languages
>>> for which our custom programs had no translation at all. Our custom
>>> programs include the automatic upgrades, the Persistence settings, Tails
>>> Installer, the WhisperBack error reporting, etc.
>>>

>> Danish language is as far from "no translation at all" as can be:
>> https://www.transifex.com/otf/torproject/dashboard/
>>
>> Currently at 100% translated.
>
> I think sajolida maybe meant reviewed, which, technically, is when a translation is really complete.

Sorry I answered too fast and didn't go back to the previous thread with
scootergrisen, which made it clear that the problem was with reviewed
translations, not translations in general.

Thanks emma for the clear explanation on why reviewed translations matter.

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/