Re: [ZonaRossa] Common need or advertising for next season

Author: seg2008
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] Common need or advertising for next season
Dear Manager,How are you ?Hope this email finds you are doing well.We are a China manufacturer intergrated with multiple production processing of SMT, LGP, Aluminum assembly, acrylic & metal manufacturing, UV printing & fabric sublimating, and focus on better services to customers.If you are interested in custom led panel, lights or other display products for advertising or decoration lighting, for exhibition or retails, please feel free to contact us.If not, sorry for interrupting and thanks for your time, please accept this email as greetings during the spcecial period due to it changed my life. Best regards,Selena