Re: [ZonaRossa] smart distance detector - Fight the Epidemic

Author: flly_diao
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] smart distance detector - Fight the Epidemic
Hi friend,How are you, We offers our clients good quality Smart devices, TWS earbuds, wireless chargers etc. We are also pleased to locate the items you need from China. We hope you stay safe with the COVID-19. It's a very challenging time, not only for China but the whole world. Please take care!We are pleased to recommend you a high-end smart distance detector device to help you to fight the Epidemic, which used for public place to alert people to keep safe distance from each other. Best for retailers, office, restaurant, hotel, ticket office, airport etcUsed the best TOF laser distance sensor which used for Autonomous vehicle, our device with a scan Angle greater than 45 degrees, which other similar devices in the market just with a scan angle smaller than 25 degrees. With red light and voice alert once visitor is too close to us. (can set the distance number).Max detection distance: 3.5MSize: 18x25cmMaterial:Board - Acrylic, Base-ABSDual laser detection sensorScan angle > 45°Display distance: 0-3.0mSafe range: 0.9-2.1m (settable)Alert range: 0.4-1.5m (settable)Display option:inch or meter (default according to customer when confirm the order)Unit weight: 649gPower supply: Micro USB or Type-C (optional)Any languge logos and warning messages are available (MOQ 500pcs with laser engraved logo)Attached images and video for reference, please kindly check and consider, please turn to us for update details and offers, thanks.Looking forward to getting past this hard time and getting back to normal again.B.Regards/IrisSelina DiaoSales Manager(LED Dept 2)Shenzhen Ewin Lighting Techology Co.,LTDTEL :86-755-36681022   FAX:86-755-83407984 ,MP:86-13632935074 WhatsApp/Viber:13632935074ADD:Block 2,Huahan Technical Park, NO.16 Jinniu Road,Pingshan  District,Shenzhen,China