Re: [ZonaRossa] TWS earbuds & bluetooth speakers manufactu…

Author: Amanda
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] TWS earbuds & bluetooth speakers manufacturer
Dear frined,
Good day!TWS earbuds are updated quickly, but in the face of the impact of the COVID-19, there will always be many uncertainties in the market, so we are increasingly demanding Chinese suppliers to be able to deliver small batches and deliver fast.
As a manufacturer of TWS earbuds & bluetooth speakers for more than 10 years, we can ensure that the price has a great advantage before we can guarantee the quality.
No matter how your local market changes, we can match your procurement rhythm & purchase price.
Best & Rgds
Amanda