(L) Fwd: THE CHINESE STARS In Milan ??

Author: kokoro
Subject: (L) Fwd: THE CHINESE STARS In Milan ??
Questo è un inoltro
Da: Vincent Conspiracy <vincent@???>
A: <andynet@???>
Data: giovedì 19 maggio 2005, Ore:12.25
Oggetto: THE CHINESE STARS In Milan ??

===8<==============Testo messaggio originale===========
Hello Andrea,

This is Vincent of Conspiracy Bookings mailing . I got yr contact from Massimo / ZU.
I am looking for a Milan show for The Chinese Stars on June 12th 2005 and was informed you are setting up a festival on that day ?
Can you please let me know asap if you have any interest in this and what conditions we could expect ?
Below if more info on The Chinese Stars .

Thanks and speak soon, Vincent.

Conspiracy Bookings is very proud to present the upcoming European Tour of :
THE CHINESE STARS
(USA / ThreeoneG-SkinGraft-Reflections rec.)

The Chinese Stars include Craig Kureck and Eric Paul formerly of Arab on Radar, already legendary for achieving renown status as one of the most innovative bands of the last decade. Richard Ivan Pelletier formerly of Six Finger Satellite, a band considered far and wide as the "Founding Fathers of Chaos" and final member enlisted, Paul Vieira, who remains shrouded in mystery.
Together The Chinese Stars vow to reinvent what they have already invented. This goal will be achieved via the manufacture and distribution of audio artifacts and furthered by untamed live demonstrations of their resolve.

The Chinese Stars have been touring non-stop throughout USA and Europe playing out and touring with a variety of bands as The Blood Brothers , !!! , Daughters , The Locust , Moving Units , High On Fire , Kill Me Tomorrow , Some Girls..... and the list goes on.

Discography :
--------------------
- Turbo Mattress Cdep (Skin graft records 2003)
- Girls of Las vegas / Cheap City Halo 12" (Artrocker 2004)
- A Rare Sensation CD/LP (ThreeoneG records 2004)
- Daughters / Chinese Stars split 10" (Reflections records 2005) releasedate tba.

www.thechinesestars.com
www.threeoneg.com
www.skingraftrecords.com
www.conspiracyrecords.com/bookings

CHECK OUR NEW WEBSITE : www.conspiracyrecords.com/bookings

ON TOUR :
------------------------------
-ISIS + guests (USA- www.sgnl05.com )
-MONO (Japan- www.mono-44.com )
UPCOMING TOURS :
------------------------------
-THE CHINESE STARS (USA- www.thechinesestars.com ) June '05
-DÄLEK (USA- www.deadverse.com ) June '05
-SUNN 0))) (USA- www.ideologic.org ) June '05
-ISIS (USA- www.sgnl05.com ) July '05
-27 (USA- www.27.vg ) September '05
BOOKING ROSTER:
------------------------------
27 - BOHREN & DER CLUB OF GORE* - BORIS - BULBUL - CHINESE STARS
CREATURE WITH THE ATOM BRAIN - DÄLEK* - DAUGHTERS - ELECTRIC TURN TO ME
ENABLERS - GRAILS - IN KATA - ISIS - JESU - JR EWING* - KEELHAUL - KHANATE
KNUT - LIGHTNING BOLT - LOGH** - MONNO - MONO - PELICAN - RED SPAROWES
RINGWORM - SIGHTINGS - SUNNO))) - THE PSYCHIC PARAMOUNT - THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES**
VALINA - WHITE CIRCLE CRIME CLUB

* = Belgium only !!  ** = BeNeLux only !!
------------------------------
Conspiracy records
POBOX 269
2000 Antwerp 1
Belgium
Tel:++32/(0)3/225-19-29
Fax:++32/(0)3/295-39-49
www.conspiracyrecords.com
www.conspiracyrecords.com/bookings

===8<===========Fine testo messaggio originale===========

--
I migliori saluti,                        Scrivi a:
 kokoro                               andynet@???