Re: [ZonaRossa] Silicone LED Strip/Vendor of the PHILIPS

Author: paulhu1978
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] Silicone LED Strip/Vendor of the PHILIPS
Hello,It’s Paul from Xiamen China.Hope this letter finds you well!As one of the top factory in the light strip industry.We focus on Silicone neon flex LED strip,Silicone Sleeve Led Strips,Self Adhesive Led Light Strip,IP20 Flexible LED Strip,LED Linear Light and so on.We are the vendor of the IKEA,PHILIPS,GE,PANASONIC and so on.Please kindly refer to attached our company profile for more details.I wonder if we have a chance to cooperate in the future.Much appreciated if you could assign this to the person in charge.Thanks in advance!Look forward to hearing from you soon.Thank you!Best regards,Paul