Re: [ZonaRossa] RFID new supplier

Author: Hwenli678901
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] RFID new supplier
Dear Esteem Company,Good day. It's Connie from RFIDGeneral China. Hope this email finds you well.As one of a leading manufacturer for various kinds of RFID products, we have exported RFID wristband, RFID card and tag, label and sticker and so on throughout the world.More than 10 years' experiences in this field and 5 years vendor of DreamWorks, Disney and Innisfree, etc. And extreme standard let us keep very competitive in the current market.Any inquiry or requirements will get our prompt attention.Best regard & Thanks,Connie LinSales managerRFID GENERAL Technology co.,ltd