Re: [aha] Buon viaggio xDxD

Author: intertwilight
To: aha
Subject: Re: [aha] Buon viaggio xDxD
cari amici, hacktivisti (sic),

apologies that i can not reply in italiano ... i can read and sort of
understand it, but writing is another art! As such i've loved keeping up
with aha in a silent way, and would like to join you in reflecting on
xDxD's ... and Salvatore's remarkable journey! I loved every moment of
our - unfortunately too seldom and brief - exchanges, together with
Oriana and others who shared our thoughts from various speculative
universes. They were always inspiring, and always led to new ideas and
further speculations. Our last brief interlude, in Roma a few years ago,
still resonates with mouthwatering delight. We were not done with our
conversation(s) and one of my greatest sorrows, besides the departure of
a wonderful friend and human being, is not being able to continue that
dialogue.

Maybe one little delight to share and look back (and forth) on is their
passionate AOS - Art is Open Source oeuvre,
https://www.artisopensource.net/who/ with which we played so lovingly
with around the birth of Angel_F and numerous meta-physical, digital and
conceptual intersections.

greetings to all, and joining you in wishing Salvatore buon viaggio,

Stephen

On 7/26/22 4:37 PM, lo|bo via AHA wrote:
> Mi sembra doveroso salutare qui Salvatore o xDxD come lo conoscevamo
> in  lista.
>
> Ha contribuito ai momenti più importanti di questa comunità con la sua
> energia ed entusiasmo. Ne è stato uno colonna portante.
>
> Non riesco a trovare le parole adatte, ma chi lo ha conosciuto mi
> perdonerà perché sa che non basterebbero tutte le parole del mondo per
> descrivere questa perdita, scrivo con le lacrime agli occhi.
>
> Buon viaggio Salvatore
> lo

the steve + susi + lena coco + maya snow + oskar bela international
intertwilight - charlottenburg division

         schloßstraße 46
         D - 14059 Berlin
         GERMANY