Re: [aha] Buon viaggio xDxD

Author: { brad brace }
To: lo|bo via AHA
Subject: Re: [aha] Buon viaggio xDxD

aha! felicitazioni

=============

Global Islands Project:
http://bbrace.net/id.html

Mni Wiconi, Water is Life.

"We fill the craters left by the bombs
And once again we sing
And once again we sow
Because life never surrenders."
-- anonymous Vietnamese poem

"Nothing can be said about the sea."
-- Mr Selvam, Akkrapattai, India 2004

"... for every star-driven enterprise there are corollary
benefits for those who support it and keep their mouths shut."
-- John Young, NYC 2010

"Prosperity based on predation leads to collapse." -- umair haque

"Shikata ga nai -- There's nothing we can do about it."
-- Japanese tsunami survivors, 2011

"The people who were really important are the ones whose names
are forgotten. And that's true of every movement that ever
existed. All that is left of America is banality and self-delusion."
-- Noam Chomsky

The avant-garde is no longer a site of cultural resistance,
it’s a full-fledged profession." -- Walter Robinson

+ + +         serial           ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/home/bbrace
+ + +      eccentric          ftp://  (your-site-here!)
+ + +     continuous         hotline://artlyin.ftr.va.com.au
+ + +    hypermodern      ftp://ftp.rdrop.com/pub/users/bbrace
+ + +        imagery        http://12hr.noemata.net

News:  alt.binaries.pictures.12hr   alt.binaries.pictures.misc
                alt.binaries.pictures.fine-art.misc    alt.12hr

/:b