Re: [Tails-testers] 5.0~beta1 Change Background

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] 5.0~beta1 Change Background
Hi,

> During my night sessions, on a wide display with Tor Browser in its
> original size, the original cyan background burns quite a lot. Changing it
> to black is one of the first things I do.

Understood. And I suppose GNOME's "night light" option won't work well
in Tails because the system time is UTC :/

> No problem for me to change it via gsettings but I'm not if average Tails
> user is the same.

Thankfully, one can implement the "create a picture filled with the
solid color you want" solution (or choose whatever other background
picture they want), without using the command line.

@sajolida, would you agree this is good enough and not worth spending
developer time on?

Cheers!