Re: [Aisa.circuli] Il capitalismo della sorveglianza accadem…

Author: Mario Annunziato
To: aisa.circuli
Subject: Re: [Aisa.circuli] Il capitalismo della sorveglianza accademica: Elsevier

Vi riporto un esempio di cosa accade nelle richieste di revisione
dei manoscritti e del trattamento dei dati che vi avevo accennato nel
precedente messaggio.

L'editor di una rivista mi aveva invitato al review di un articolo,
al quale avevo risposto di poter inviare il mio report tramite email
piuttosto che effettuare l'upload del documento tramite l'Editorial
Manager
per ovviare al trattamento dei dati personali.

Questa la risposta dell'editor:

Oggetto     Regarding the invitation to review manuscript PHYSA-211556
Mittente     Kenneth A. Dawson
Destinatario     Mario Annunziato
Rispondi a     Kenneth A. Dawson
Data     Lun 14:39

Dear Dr. Annunziato,

I have made a decision on a manuscript which you had been invited to
review:

Manuscript Number: PHYSA-211556
Title: A Statistical Mechanics Approach to Describe Cell Re-orientation
under Stretch

As this is the case, your review is no longer required. I appreciate
the time you have already devoted to this review and thank you for your
efforts.

We sincerely hope you will be available to help us with our next
request and look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Kenneth A. Dawson, Ph D
Editor in Chief
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications

For further assistance, please visit our customer support site at
http://help.elsevier.com/app/answers/list/p/7923 Here you can search for
solutions on a range of topics, find answers to frequently asked
questions and learn more about EM via interactive tutorials. You will
also find our 24/7 support contact details should you need any further
assistance from one of our customer support representatives.

#REV_PHYSA#

To ensure this email reaches the intended recipient, please do not
delete the above code

In compliance with data protection regulations, you may request that we
remove your personal registration details at any time. (Use the
following URL: https://www.editorialmanager.com/physa/login.asp?a=r).
Please contact the publication office if you have any questions.