Re: [Hackmeeting] Stampa la fanza

Author: sup_c
To: hackmeeting
Subject: Re: [Hackmeeting] Stampa la fanza
Ciao a tutti

I'm sorry but I don't know italian so I will go with english.

I'm part of the spainards that went to the hackmeeting and I liked the
project so much that I was trying to replicate it in barcelona.

The thing is that I bought a screen [1] that was different to the one
used originally [2].

So instead of buying the same one a save me hours of work I decided to
make the script work with both models and refactor the code on the way.

It was a bit hard to refactor but now I think it is much more readable,
I still have to document it. Here is the link to the merge request

https://github.com/itec78/StampaLaFanza/pull/1/files

I was hoping that you could help me test the script in more
enviorements, and screens. Because now works with my screen [1] but I
don't have the seccond type of screen [2] to test if it works as well.

[1]
https://controlautomaticoeducacion.com/wp-content/uploads/pantallas-oled.jpg

[2]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0014/9202/5447/products/Pantalla_LCD_16x2_con_teclado_para_Raspberry_Pi_Positivo_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1574027223

Salut!