Re: [Tails-dev] Bridges

Author: boyska
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Bridges

Gilles:
>I have received 2 Tor bridges but I have a message « Tor connection error » when trying to use it.

Hello, thanks for your feedback! It's very useful to us.
Are you using 4.21? 4.22~rc1? or an older version?

>Have you any advice concerning this event ?

Yes! If you are using 4.22~rc1, you can use the "Fix Clock" button, set
the appropriate timezone and local time, and see if that works.

You can also try using one bridge only instead of two. If one fails,
then try the other one. I know that's boring, we are tracking this in
https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/18298

Please report to us how that goes!

--
boyska