Re: [Tails-dev] bridges

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list, pathes.mathes
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] bridges
pathes.mathes--- via Tails-dev:
> Hello. There is no place to store the obfs4 bridges in my Tor browser;
> the instructions about Settings, Tor, Store a bridge don't apply to my
> Tor browser. Since I do not have persistent storage setup, not sure how
> I could store the obfs4 bridges anyhow. Could possibly write-in the
> obfs4 at start-up but they are kind of long.

Hi Aristophrenes,

Thanks for sharing your findings! It helps us improve Tails.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We're working on a feature to store bridges in the Persistent Storage
for Tails 4.22 (September 7):

https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/5461

We're also working on making it easier to enter bridges each time:

https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/18219

If you don't have a Persistent Storage, maybe you can store your bridges
in another USB stick for now?

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/