Re: [Tails-dev] Add simple GUI to back up persistent volume …

Author: David A. Wheeler
To: intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Add simple GUI to back up persistent volume (attached)

> On Aug 4, 2021, at 3:16 AM, intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:
> I've created https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/18504
> to track this.

FYI: on that issue tracker there were some requests for features/improvements
for this GUI-ized backup of the persistent storage.

I’ve posted an updated script that I believe resolves all of the requests on that issue.
Obviously there’s no end to the improvements that *could* be made, but hopefully
this is enough “better than what’s there now” that it’s worth including.
As with my earlier version, it is small & straightforward.

For more info, see:
https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/18504

--- David A. Wheeler