Re: [ZonaRossa] customize usb flash drive and memory card/Ir…

Author: szjkusb888
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] customize usb flash drive and memory card/Irena
Hi friends,Here is memory card and usb flash drive expert with our own factory and design and development team.We supply quality assurance and low price service,reduce you purchase costs by more than 20% and increase market share.We can offer:CE,RoHS certified,5 years warranty;OEM and ODM orders with strict QC system;Only need 20%-30% deposit,95% repeat orders;For more information,please contact with me.We are looking forward to hearing from you.Best Regards,Shenzhen New Jin Ke Cyber Developing Co.,Ltd.Irena  Zhang     Sales Department