Re: [ZonaRossa] Aluminum die casting parts

Author: alum_casting
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] Aluminum die casting parts
Hello,We are the specialized manufacturer of aluminum casting in China with advantages as follows:1. All kinds of casting processes: die casting, sand casting, gravity premanent mold casting to meet your different demand.2. 17 years experience only dedicated in aluminum castings with precision machining, More profession, more competitive.3. All molds made by ourself to reduce your cost. Advanced machining equipments and testing equipments.40% of our shipment are for your market, proved our competitive in pricing and quality. Shall you have any interest, pls contact for possible deal.b.rgdsBob HuSkype: bobhu1