Re: [Tails-l10n] Hello We can shipping the thermometer/body …

Author: DCL Electronic Limited
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Hello We can shipping the thermometer/body temperature measuring device and NE95 Mask within 72 hours

Hello,

How are you doing, hope you are doing well and take care your health.we can supply 100pcs free
We supply shipping disposable thermometer, no touch thermometer--body temperature measuring device and NE95 Mask within 72 hours after confirmation the order, with CE, is able to tracking online details, if you are interesting, please let me know your detail inquiry. More pictures and specification, please check the below: welcome your send message on linkedin or facebook. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6646365906207338496/ We look forward to working with you.

Best Regards

Lynn

Email : sales@??? sales@???

574967890@???

Skype(Wechat):DCL-Lynn

Whats App wechat :Tel: 0086-13684976017 &13714586921

DCL Electronic., Ltd.
whats app:86-13714586921
Add:F3,Junzhi Technology Industrial,244# Xixiang Road,Baoan District, Shenzhen,China