[Tails-l10n] Activating Chinese (Taiwan) on our website

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Activating Chinese (Taiwan) on our website
Today I did some stats on the languages who are active on Weblate but
not enabled on the website yet:

## Core pages

- zh_TW: 33% (607) strings translated, 6% strings fuzzy
- zh: 14% (268) strings translated, 4% strings fuzzy
- ru: 8% (150) strings translated, 3% strings fuzzy
- ar: 6% (119) strings translated, 2% strings fuzzy
- ca: 6% (115) strings translated, 2% strings fuzzy
- pl: 6% (123) strings translated, 2% strings fuzzy
- tr: 6% (119) strings translated, 2% strings fuzzy
- id: 3% (61) strings translated, 0% strings fuzzy
- sr_Latn: 2% (40) strings translated, 0% strings fuzzy

I also added these stats to the monthly report so we can monitor them
more easily in the future.

I think that we should activate Chinese (Taiwan) on our website since it
reached 33% of core pages.

I volunteer to coordinate this activation and do the ikiwiki work.

Before doing that, I think that we should get in touch with the people
doing this work. To let them know, check if their team is still active,
thank them for the awesome work, and celebrate!

I tried to find contact information for these people on Weblate but
couldn't find anything.

How do we get in touch with people doing work on Weblate?

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/