[Tails-dev] Broken link to the changelog in release announce…

Author: intrigeri
To: oop pa, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Broken link to the changelog in release announcement email [Was: Do you read the changelog?]
Hi,

(context: broken link to the changelog in the release announcement
email sent to the amnesia-news@ mailing list)

intrigeri (2019-12-26):
> As a potential cheap workaround, I've updated all our !tails_git*
> ikiwiki shortcuts so they use our current canonical Git repo URLs
> (git.tails.boum.org), which is good in any case, and more importantly
> for the case at hand, removes the "-" boundary from the link that's
> currently broken. I'm curious if this helps python3-html2text do the
> right thing!

I've checked the 4.3 and 4.4 release announcement messages and the
link was not split anymore, so it seems my cheap workaround
was sufficient ⇒ case closed, if I'm not mistaken.

Cheers!