Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report
ignifugo:
> On 06/03/20 19:40, intrigeri wrote:
> yep, great, I can add this suggestion in the
> (https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/) "handbook"?

Yep!

> I removed 2 files from the list of the core pages:
>
> -./install/inc/steps/install_etcher_in_mac.inline.mdwn
> -./install/inc/steps/install_etcher_in_windows.inline.mdwn

That's a bug I introduced in core_po_files.txt, it should be instead:

./install/inc/steps/install_etcher_in_mac.inline.mdwn
./install/inc/steps/install_etcher_in_windows.inline.mdwn

Fixed in f2f36f1282.

> To publish, I think is quite ok..
>
> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/report_2020_02/?updated
>
> Is missing 2 info about the new restyling of Home and About page. And is
> done!

Yay! Thanks a lot for working on this.

I shortened a bit the "Releases" section, as per the report "handbook".
See 63eb8d0c87.

And published it:

https://tails.boum.org/news/report_2020_02/

> Documentation and website
> =========================
>
> "We started the process for a complete redesign of home and about page,
> thanks to the grant of [[ISC project|https://iscproject.org]].

I discussed with ignifugo in private why not include this just yet :)

> Finished the selection for the person who will do the illustrations to
> explain better how Tails works, and is: [[XXXXXX|Link]].

We already credited Andrés in December:

https://tails.boum.org/news/report_2019_12/

--
sajolida