Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report

Author: ignifugo
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report

On 06/03/20 19:40, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ignifugo (2020-03-06):
>> AH, I .. thought that was possible not using git :P because is possible
>> editing by web the wiki.
> You remembered correctly, indeed! It is possible to edit blueprints
> without using Git: hover on the wrench tool icon in the top-right,
> then click "Edit" :)

yep, great, I can add this suggestion in the
(https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/) "handbook"?

>> OK, using git, I started and I did here the editing (please merge, or
>> just take the file)
>>
>> https://git.lattuga.net/transitails/tails
> Merged!

Great! I added the Statistic for Translator.

I had problem with the core page statistic:

## [[Core pages of the website|contribute/l10n_tricks/core_po_files.txt]]

msgcat: errore durante l'apertura di
"wiki/src/./install/inc/steps/install_etcher_in_mac.inline.mdwn.de.po"
in lettura: File o directory non esistente

I removed 2 files from the list of the core pages:

-./install/inc/steps/install_etcher_in_mac.inline.mdwn
-./install/inc/steps/install_etcher_in_windows.inline.mdwn

and all the stuff run well. I think that we can remove that 2 pages,
looks unused. One is
this:https://tails.boum.org/install/inc/steps/install_etcher_in_mac.inline/index.en.html

To publish, I think is quite ok..

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/report_2020_02/?updated

Is missing 2 info about the new restyling of Home and About page. And is
done!

Documentation and website
=========================
"We started the process for a complete redesign of home and about page,
thanks to the grant of [[ISC project|https://iscproject.org]].

Finished the selection for the person who will do the illustrations to
explain better how Tails works, and is: [[XXXXXX|Link]].

If you want give your contribute in skills but also in testing, gives a
look to the sections: [[improve the
website|https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/website/]] and [[improve
the Tails user
experience|https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/user_experience/]]"