[Tails-l10n] Translating Tails website to Bulgarian Re: [Tai…

Author: u
To: tails-dev, tails-l10n
CC: uzunov_d
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Translating Tails website to Bulgarian Re: [Tails-dev] HELLO
Hi Dilyan!

> A group that I am part of is disscussing about translating the site doc.
>
> As we are from a small country, the effort is worth only if there is
> enough/some interest or usage in our country, Bulgaria.
>
> Being ranked 30th on distrowatch is the only index i have.

> May you guide me to a certain mailing list more suitable for my demand?

Here is a documentation about translating our website:
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/

Currently, translating our website involves the need to know Git. We
work on a web translation platform currently which shall be made
available in summer 2018, for people who don't know Git. Until then..
you'll have to know or learn Git, but our instructions should make
things fairly easy for you
(https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/with_Git/).

In order to have a language activated on our website, we first ask your
team to translate a certain number of core pages (See the link above for
Tmore information).

Please don't hesitate to ask further questions.

Cheers!
u.