Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) translator documentation (was:…

Author: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) translator documentation (was: [de] translator documentation / Muri's repository)
Hi,

Muri Nicanor:
> sure, thanks! i'll definitly try to continue contributing ;)

[..snip]

> On 01/28/2015 12:30 PM, u wrote:
>> Hi Muri,
>>
>> we think we should add your repository URL here:
>> https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/team/de/ if you agree?

[..snip]

I updated wiki/src/contribute/how/translate/team/de.mdwn with the repo
URLs (fixed mine, added muri's) and our OpenPGP fingerprints.

/This commit is not a translation/

Please review
https://gitorious.org/flapflap/tailsxlat.git
branch de-contrib-fpr

Commit
  92e7477 update (de) translators' repository URLs and OpenPGP
          fingerprints

Maybe everyone of us (me, muri, spriver, sycamoreone, u) should reply
with a signed email to acknowledge the correctness of the OpenPGP
fingerprint as stated on the above mentioned page.

My, flapflap@???, OpenPGP key fingerprint is
2354 8DDD 83F5 3E54 024C E4CC 73F0 75CE 217E 3C9F

~flapflap