[Tails-l10n] ***SPAM*** Re:Holiday Schedule

Author: DCL Electronic Limited
To: Friend
Subject: [Tails-l10n] ***SPAM*** Re:Holiday Schedule
Dear Friend,

How are you?

We are closed 13th-Febuary, this means the delivery time will be back the holiday(the 1st-week of the March-2015) if you processed the PO from Febuary, the delivery time can not guarantee within one week before holiday schedule, it is pressure for the raw material suppliers and the factory production schedule.many order to catch the deadline.

Please release the PO before at the end of January. if you have the anticipated  order.

By the way,We are heading for Cebit 2015 show from 16th-20th March in Hannover Germany. the Booth number is A36-11-3, in hall 17, And we sincerely invite you and your company to have a short meeting with us.

We are glad to introduce our latest products of Power bank,  USB Flash Drives,TF &Micro SD cards  and Consumer SSDs to you.

If you are going to join the exhibition and please feel free to schedule a meeting appointment with us.Or you could contact with me directly by email.

Looks forward to your feedback

Why us?

We've specialized in data storage devices,SD cards since 2007, Power banks and customized Power bank Since 2012.
We're a world -class manufacture of memory storage device up to 15,000pcs usb flash drive daily. 10,000pcs Popular Power bank output daily.

Hope we can cooperate sincerely.

Waiting for your favorable response

Best Regards!

Lynn