Re: [Occupyresearch] Launching #OccupySurvey: participate on…

Author: pablo rey
To: List of the shared space for distributed research occupyresearch
Subject: Re: [Occupyresearch] Launching #OccupySurvey: participate on the 3rd anniversary of Occupy
After the relaunch of the occupy survey last week, we got more responses.
For the moment we have around 500+. Judging from previous Occupy surveys,
it seems we have done reasonably well.

Our idea is to give it a final push this week, to try to reach the
700-800s, and close next Sunday.

Please send it to anyone who might me interested in participating:
http://tinyurl.com/OCCS14-EM
Results will be shared broadly.

More info about the survey can be found at *http://civilsc.net/OccupySurvey*
<http://civilsc.net/OccupySurvey>