[Occupyresearch] Launching #OccupySurvey: participate on the…

Author: pablo rey
To: List of the shared space for distributed research occupyresearch
Subject: [Occupyresearch] Launching #OccupySurvey: participate on the 3rd anniversary of Occupy
>From Datanalysis15M, Techonopolitics groups and some people that were also
organizing the ORGS (Occupy Research General Survey) we are launching today
#OccupySurvey http://tinyurl.com/OCCS14-EM at the same time in Spain and US.

We will appreciate your support in the diffusion of the survey.

Here you have the official invitation:

--
Dear friends,

We want to invite you to participate in this survey on Occupy:
http://tinyurl.com/OCCS14-EM. The survey gathers opinions and perceptions
three years after the emergence of the Occupy movement on issues such as
forms of participation, the use of technology, the role of emotions in the
movement, its evolution, as well as its impacts on different spheres of
society. Take part!

For more info on the project and people behind it:
*http://civilsc.net/OccupySurvey* <http://civilsc.net/OccupySurvey>

This initiative is part of Balzan project entitled "The Cultural and social
dimensions of the economic crisis from 2008 to 2014: Financial Cultures,
Human Suffering and Social Protests." This study analyzes three
fundamental aspects of the economic crisis that began in 2008: financial
cultures in the US, the impact of austerity policies and cuts in social
spending in Italy, Greece, and the UK, as well as the emergence of new,
networked protest movements in the US (Occupy) and Spain (15M).

Thanks!!

Pablo