Re: [Tails-dev] service-wrapper-java in Debian

Author: tony mancill
To: Rémi Debay
CC: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] service-wrapper-java in Debian
You can use "dch -i" to create a new changelog entry and then merely set
the distribution from "experimental" to "unstable" at the top of the new
entry and then build against a clean sid chroot to make sure that there
aren't any dependency problems. The Debian archive already knows about
the .orig.tar.gz for this source version, so there are no special
options needed for building the package.

If you'd like I can make the change and do the upload.

Cheers,
tony