Re: [Tails-dev] ***SPAM*** Re: tails-greeter review

To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] ***SPAM*** Re: tails-greeter review
16.08.2011 02:39, intrigeri пишет:

>>> I'll look at it. How do we batch-refresh the .pot/.po files?
>
>> ./setup.py build_i18n
>
> This does refresh the .pot file, but does not seem to refresh the .po
> files. Am I mistaken?

Absolutely correct.
The .pot is sort of a db of all the strings which require translation in the project
- that's why it can be generated automatically.

After that individual .po files are edited (or created) with some program - I use
poedit. That's where actual translation happens so it's manual work anyway.

N. B> poedit requires manual "update from POT file" operation so it can catch-up with
updated .pot

You can always peek into ru.po as an example - right now it's the most up-to-date.
Also any .mo which might be created as a result should be ignored too.

Max.