Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] some problems

Author: intrigeri
To: The T\(A\)ILS public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] some problems
Hi,

anonym wrote (22 Nov 2010 10:13:23 GMT) :
> I haven't received anything, but you shouldn't send questions about
> T(A)ILS to me only. Use this list directly instead.

- tails-dev is publicly archived, which means any information you send
to it (e.g. the IP address you're writting from, which gmx seems to
happily add to the email headers) will be publicly available
- tails-dev is a mailing list for development, not general user
support; please point me to the part of the "support" section of the
website that is unclear about this; if I remember clearly, the only
place where tails-dev is advertised is in the "contribute"
(development) section
- you can write encrypted email to amnesia@???, which you cannot
do when writing to tails-dev

Bye,