[Hackmeeting] Il protocollo crittografico di skype svelato?

Author: packz
To: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] Il protocollo crittografico di skype svelato?
"For over 10 years, Skype enjoyed selling the world security by obscurity.
We must admit, really good obscurity. I mean, really really good obscurity.
So good that almost no one has been able to reverse engineer it out of the
numerous Skype binaries. Those who could, didn?t dare to publish their
code, as it most certainly looked scarier than Frankenstein.

The time has come to reveal this secret. http://cryptolib.com/ciphers/skype
contains the greatest secret of Skype communication protocol, the
obfuscated Skype RC4 key expansion algorithm in plain portable C. Enjoy!"

http://www.enrupt.com/index.php/2010/07/07/skype-biggest-secret-revealed

- --
"Per trasmettere 1 bit di informazione in un ambiente a temperatura T si
necessitano kTln2 joule di energia"

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys E25ED3A9

web site http://www.autistici.org/packz
blog     http://packz.noblogs.org