[Cm-crew] [NoviGlob] World Naked Bike Ride 2005

Author: schizo-mobile
Subject: [Cm-crew] [NoviGlob] World Naked Bike Ride 2005

** Report-back from Naked Bike Ride
[Portland IMC]

I just got back from the Naked Bike Ride part of the Pedalpalooza
festivities. It was so cold but sooo much fun! There was about 200
people of many ages from babies to middle aged riding tonight! It all
started at FreeGeek with a dance party(which I missed). Then we all
took off for downtown...

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/06/319326.shtml

** SF nudes4ecology, peace@Haigt, Tracy...
[SF Bay Area Indymedia]

In San Francisco, around 60 bicyclists participated in
World Naked Bike Ride on Saturday, 11 June 2005.

The main theme of World Naked Bike Ride is environmental -- that each
country must reduce its dependence on petroleum, by using less of this
dwindling resource. In addition, the public nudity confronts
conservative nudophobia, breastphobia, and phallophobia.

http://www.indybay.org/news/2005/06/1747079.php

** Naked Bike Ride
[sxxxy.org | News For Perverts, Weird Sex News from Around the World]

Naked bikers ride during the world naked bike ride to protest against
cars and agressive drivers in the streets...

http://www.sxxxy.org/archives/001598.html

** World Naked Bike Ride 2005
[Naked Protesters & Nude Activists]

It seems that yesterday was the date for World Naked Bike Ride
2005. The first photos are trickling in (thanks Bryan!) and this one
(from Yahoo) shows some naked cyclists in Spain: I expect to see many
more good pictures over the next few days...

http://www.nakedprotesters.com/2005/06/12/world-naked-bike-ride-2005/

** World Naked Bike Ride 2005 - London
[UK Indymedia Newswire]

Account and photos of the second World Naked Bike Ride which took
place in London 11 June 2005

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2005/06/313113.html

** More Naked Bike Ride pix
[UK Indymedia Newswire]