(L) Re: No Copyright Meeting - Bologna, May 7 and 8

Author: mark / negativland
Subject: (L) Re: No Copyright Meeting - Bologna, May 7 and 8
At 7:19 AM -0800 4/3/05, oiluig todescan wrote:
>Hello Negativland,

Thank you for inviting us!! It sounds great. I
have no idea how any of us could get there,
though! ( we don't have money to pay for tickets).

Our newest project, which comes out May 24th ( it
is called NO BUSINESS) is all about these issues-
its a book/CD/video package...

Mark

--

© © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © ©

The truly creative people I know all live lousy
lives, never have time to see you, don't take
care of themselves properly, have weird tastes in
men/women and behave badly. They don't wash and
they eat disgusting stuff, they are mentally
unstable and are absolutely brilliant.
    - Toke Nygaard

© © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © ©

"Radical shifts happen, not through the
complacent adjustment of the conforming majority,
but through the creative maladjustment of the
non-conforming few."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

A young girl aged six asked her mom to tell her
what she did at the university where she went
every day. "I am in the art department. I teach
people to draw and paint," replied her mother.
Astonished, the girl asked, "You mean they
forget?"