R: [Cerchio] << Striking . M : Marina >>

Author: marina
Subject: R: [Cerchio] << Striking . M : Marina >>
Dear maurizio, about gionni the poor boy: yes, tell him every day how is
he stupid and absolutely "normal" (normal like nerlusconi for example),
ignorant and funny (but he don't know to be it of course) is very
important for our heath! After a fucking working day what's better than
a cold beer and fuck off gionni? About bologna: i think that the next
big strike will be in roma (4 ottobre pe capisse)so I think that if you
will come there with some movement train or bus we will meet us
certainly. About cancun: i was sure to go there! But i had work problems
so it will be for the next time. Sorry for my english but i speak better
than I write (... I like speak but I don't like study...)m

"...per il momento ho vinto questa battaglia.ed =E8 gi=E0 qualcosa. non
vincer=F2 la guerra, ma la guerra era gi=E0 persa in partenza. era gi=E0 =
persa
quando sono nato:" A. Martin "I soldi di dio"=20