[Cerchio] << Striking . M : Marina >>

Author: Maurizio / DJ M
Subject: [Cerchio] << Striking . M : Marina >>
>Dear maurizio, I write in english just for that poor boy, gionni (vedrai
come si incazza, =E8 una goduria unica),I'm happy you live in bologna,during
the next strike we could meet us, don't you think? Kisses

Ciao Marina, so cool you write this in English (sì, è proprio vero, sta
diventando una goduria unica farlo incazzare, è lo scarica stress!), I think
the chances to meet will be ending coming out but is there any chance for
any movement action in Bologna during one of the next few weeks? The
atmosphere looks pretty bleak at the moment (as it has been during the last
few months damn!), unfortunately, maybe we should have gone to Cancun to
protest, the temptation has been strong during the last few days...I always
think protesting in the American continent being an absolute blast for any
European...

Hugs