Re: [Tails-dev] Tails for arm64 (with support for Apple Sili…

Author: noisycoil
To: NoisyCoil via Tails-dev
CC: n9iu7pk, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails for arm64 (with support for Apple Silicon)
Hi n9iu7pk,

It looks like fixing uBlock is quite trivial, actually, so I did it myself. When an upstream patch becomes available I will revert my changes and apply that instead. The wip/* branches can now build the images.

I also uploaded the 6.2/* branches. These have exactly the same content as the corresponding wip/* branches, the difference being that the arm64/asahi/raspi patches are applied directly on top of stable instead of being buried below the newer commits, so they're easily identifiable. As stable gets updated I will keep rebasing them onto it (and merging the changes to wip/*) until the 6.2 release, at which point I will freeze them.

Best,

NC