[RSF] final announcement of ISODARCO 2024

Author: Alessandro Pascolini
To: iso24
Subject: [RSF] final announcement of ISODARCO 2024
Dear Friend,
Enclosed and attached is information on the 61st Course of the International School on Disarmament and Research on Conflicts (ISODARCO) (www.isodarco.it).
We hope that you will find this information of interest and we would deeply appreciate if you would pass it on to your friends and colleagues and forward it to your mailing list.
Applications are open on the Isodarco web pages at:
https://www.isodarco.it/61st-isodarco-course/general-information/.
Attached is a pdf poster with the list of the principal lecturers. You can print it, and we hope you will kindly circulate and post it on your bulletin board.

Thank you for your collaboration and best personal regards
Carlo Schaerf (Director of the School)

61st Course of the International School on Disarmament and Research on Conflicts (ISODARCO)
Final announcement.