Re: [lime] QoS in Libremesh

Author: catuaba
To: cri
CC: LibreMesh.org project mailing list
Subject: Re: [lime] QoS in Libremesh
Oi!

> I think we will add a section on the home page as now in
> https://libremesh.org/
>
> so, I can suppose, but please correct me:
>
> Janastu CowMesh, Rural Karnataka, https://open.janastu.org/projects/cowmesh
> ,
> this image? https://blog.janastu.org/assets/images/logo.png

Yes, all this info is right

> we are using this dashboards:
> https://git.lattuga.net/antennine/grafana_dashboard
> and there is a small example of /etc/prometheus/prometheus.yml in the readme

Thank you for sharing the dashboard template.
I manage set up the one in Janastu, missing some details specially to
sum amount data being used

> today I wrote a small article trying to explain why we started to do this:
> https://antennine.noblogs.org/post/2023/02/08/cosa-ci-serve-avere-un-punto-di-osservazione/

was good to have it to read, thank you!

BTW, I liked the distinguish between the plants, insects and leafs...
nice association and a little bit curious why ask to people to not
connect to the mesh-station, they can see those conection as AP?

cheers,

--
Seja feliz, triste, completa e vazia. Seja você
B47A 3EC6 8AFE 15D6 2387 171B 600E 48A8 E324 1D45