Re: [Tails-l10n] Buggy PO files, 5.10 edition

Author: emma peel
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Buggy PO files, 5.10 edition
intrigeri:
> Hi,
>
> In the PO files we import from the tails-misc branch of
> https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/translation.git, during the 5.10
> release process, our QA checks found the following problems.
>
> As a consequence, these PO files were reverted to their latest valid
> state, which does not include recent localization work.
>
> po/hr.po:137: a format specification for argument 'count' doesn't exist in 'msgstr[0]'
> po/ml.po:1376: 'msgstr' is not a valid Shell format string, unlike 'msgid'. Reason: The string refers to a shell variable whose value may be different inside shell functions.
> po/nb.po:254: a format specification for argument 'reason' doesn't exist in 'msgstr'
> po/ro.po:1479: 'msgstr' is not a valid Shell format string, unlike 'msgid'. Reason: The string refers to a shell variable whose value may be different inside shell functions.
> po/ru.po:152: a format specification for argument 'count' doesn't exist in 'msgstr[0]'
> po/ru.po:164: a format specification for argument 'count' doesn't exist in 'msgstr[0]'
> po/ru.po:176: a format specification for argument 'count' doesn't exist in 'msgstr[0]'
> po/ru.po:188: a format specification for argument 'count' doesn't exist in 'msgstr[0]'
> po/th.po:242: a format specification for argument 'reason' doesn't exist in 'msgstr'
> po/th.po:299: a format specification for argument 'details_url' doesn't exist in 'msgstr'
> po/th.po:347: a format specification for argument 'name' doesn't exist in 'msgstr'
> po/uk.po:113: a format specification for argument 'count' doesn't exist in 'msgstr[0]'
>
> Cheers,

Hi:

I have tried to fix some of these issues, but when not possible I marked the
strings as 'needs edit', hoping that will make them fuzzy on the .po files
and not trigger the errors.

Could you check now to see if it worked?

More failing checks are still waiting for a caring hand at:

https://hosted.weblate.org/checks/?project=tor&component=tails-gui

Thanks!

emmapeel