Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 5.10

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev, tails-manual-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 5.10
Hi,

intrigeri (2023-02-13):
> Things are still in flux, but at this stage it seems we'll need the
> manual QA to happen on Tuesday (late afternoon / evening UTC) or
> Wednesday (morning UTC).

… or rather Wednesday (afternoon / evening UTC) or Thursday (morning
UTC).

Context: To the best of my knowledge, we won't have automated test
results of the branch that integrates the new Tor Browser (!1046)
before 18:00 UTC today, so in the best case I'll start the release
process tonight, or, more likely, first thing tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
--
intrigeri