Re: [Tails-testers] Error GDM

Author: jerrik derrik
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Error GDM
hello. i have gone through several options. unfortunately without success.
I did a bios update, but there are no settings for graphics. there is the
possibility to do it under windows. I did, but the same error with GDM
appears.
the other option with boot options is too high for me. my english is also
bad...
is it possible that after a new update of tails, it works again, provided i
reinstall it?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)