Re: [Tails-l10n] translation errors

Author: emma peel
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] translation errors
Zen Fu:
> Hello, Boyska!
>
> Sorry if this should be clear, but I wonder:
>
>      - How/where can one see such errors and try to fix them?

This are the errors of the Tails GUI, that was translated in Transifex and now
is translated at https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/tor/tails-gui/

There are more errors now because we are also adding unreviewed translations.

I have enabled more weblate checks now, you can see them at:

https://hosted.weblate.org/checks/?project=tor&component=tails-gui