[lime] QoS in Libremesh

Author: catuaba
To: libremesh
Subject: [lime] QoS in Libremesh
Hi all,

I am helping in a mesh network, we are using Libremesh and in an
specific node we enabled the pirania captive portal to manage access, it is
working well so far.

We are wondering about the possibility of manage bandwidth also for who
is using the voucher system. I checked and tc packaged is installed by
default and I have seem some people do QoS using it. Do any one here
have tested this combo before, voucher + tc?

Also tc should be used to manage only "internet" conectivity, it should not
restrict local services neither ssh, local or remote.

I was checking into pirania issues and other places at libremesh's github project
but no luck yet.

BTW, thank you for what you have done so far for libremesh community, I
am more related to users than developers but I know how both sides are
must need.

I whish you a good life,

catuaba
--