[lime] Ways to update librerouter packages

Author: Selan Kon
To: libremesh
Subject: [lime] Ways to update librerouter packages
Hi all!

I want to try a modified version of lime packages on a librerouter and
I'm looking for a good way to send the packages from my computer to there.

I found this bash piece on the qemu script that could be a starting point:

```bash
# if a libremesh workdir is specified then we copy the files from the
workdir
# into the rootfs
if [ "$_arg_libremesh_workdir" ]; then
     # Copying the new lime overlay here
     for package in "${_arg_libremesh_workdir}"/packages/*/files/*; do
         cp -r "${package}" $temp_dir
     done
fi
```

It only needs to be modified using scp and something else. How do you do
this? Any recommendations?