Re: [ZonaRossa] Same quality but lower price for your order.

Author: zmevergreen
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] Same quality but lower price for your order.
Dear Friends,The world has changed a lot over time.As you may notice, COVID Crisis,shipping cost rises,and raw material prices went up a lot.Many factories are making there products’ price up while we’d like to keep some of our products in promotion price.We’re factory covers 50,000 square meters in Ningbo and already cooperated with Office Depot, Costco and other more than 50 customers with factory Audit ISO9001,ISO14001,BSCI. Products got BIFMA,EN527,CE,UL,RoHS REACH and other certificates.Our mainly products are Monitor Arms,metal pedestal, monitor stand and other related accessories. Please feel free to contact me for our products list details. Appreciate and best wishes,ViviWhatsapp: +86 18768564360